The Mauritius Research Council (MRC), operating under the aegis of the Ministry of Technology, Communication and Innovation, is the apex body for the promotion and coordination of Government investment in research and innovation. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacancies:
1. Accounts Officer
2. Procurement and Supply Officer
3. Safety and Health Officer (Part time)
4. Management Support Officer
AGE LIMIT: Candidates, unless already in the service, should not have reached their 40th birthday by the closing date for the submission of applications.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 28 May 2018, at latest by 15:00 hrs.
MODE OF APPLICATION:Online applications
to be submitted by clicking here
1)Prospective candidates not satisfying the requirements of the Scheme of Service are advised NOT to apply.
2) Qualifications obtained after the closing date for the submission of applications will NOT be considered.
3) Incomplete, inadequate or inaccurate information will lead to the rejection of the application.
4) Eligible candidates will be required to produce their National Identity Card, original birth certificate, marriage certificate (for married women), relevant qualifications (original) and written evidence of knowledge claimed, if they are called for interview.
5) The onus for the submission of equivalence of qualification (if applicable) from the relevant Authorities (Tertiary Education Commission or Mauritius Qualifications Authority) rests on the candidates.
6) The Council should be informed immediately of any change of address.
7) The Council reserves the right NOT to make any appointment following this advertisement.
8) The Council reserves the right to convene only the best qualified candidates for the interview.